Quality stacks to empower your creativity
NewsTicker 3 now available
The first Tsooj Media stack I have updated for Stacks4Stacks. This update significantly modernises the stack and fulfils every feature request received. As part of the update, new documentation has been written for the stack and a free demo version is now provided, so you can download and “try before you buy”!
Changes in version 3 include…
- By request, text now scrolls infinitely like a marquee effect
- Improved responsive behaviour (text no longer truncates or wraps onto extra rows)
- You can now toggle between styled text, HTML or Markdown content types
- New option to start the NewsTicker visible, on page load
- Added a line height setting
- Built-in a few more colour options, with support for RGBa opacity
- You can now safely use multiple NewsTicker stacks on the same webpage
- New icons, new meta data and support links
- Added the possibility to update the content remotely using a simple CMS like Cushy or Surreal
- Decluttered and refreshed the editing interface to make the stack easier to use
NewsTicker now requires Stacks 3 or later.
This is a free update for anyone who purchased the original Tsooj Media stack on or after 1st July 2016 - please get in contact with a copy of your receipt to receive a 100% coupon code.
Until August 1st 2017, NewsTicker is available at 50% off for new and existing customers - no coupon code necessary.
Tsooj Media Stacks are now part of Stacks4Stacks
Joost Spijker, former owner of Tsooj Media, is retiring from doing RapidWeaver development. As of July 2017, all of his stacks are being moved over to Stacks4Stacks. This will ensure previous customers can continue to receive support and updates.
Going forward, many of the stacks will receive updates that will incorporate various feature requests and improvements. The future is very bright for the Tsooj Media Stacks.
As of today, a temporary page has been setup on Stacks4Stacks where the former Tsooj Media Stacks are listed and remain available to purchase. This page has some more details about the business acquisition. Gradually as these stacks are updated, they will be moved onto their own pages. Brand new documentation, working examples and downloadable demo versions will be available soon.
If you have feedback or feature requests for any of these stacks, please get in contact via email. Now is a perfect time to share your thoughts about any of these stacks. We will be embarking on quite an intensive schedule to update the stacks. There are likely to be announcements almost weekly.
I want to take this opportunity to welcome all former Tsooj Media customers on board. I aim to continue offering you the same exemplary level of customer service and high quality addons that Joost previously supplied you with. This formal business acquisition has been well thought out, with emphasis on putting customers first.
Announcing Player 2
A major update to the ever-popular Player stack. This update is free for anybody who has purchased the stack after 1st January 2015 (login to your Paddle account to get the latest version). For older purchases, please get in contact by email (with proof of purchase) to receive a discount coupon code. Player 2 can be installed alongside older versions of Player - to permit a gradual ‘migration’ of audio and video content into this newest version.
What’s new in this update?
- Rearranged, merged, regrouped and renamed some settings, to make Player even quicker and easier to setup
- New options to choose how audio or video content is preloaded; to promote faster loading webpages
- The download button now works on Safari 10 and automatically links to your MP3 or MP4 file
- Totally rewritten support for iPhone and iPad. Where supported, video content now plays within the webpage - instead of opening in a separate window. iPhone retains support for standard iOS media controls
- Added support for optional OGV and WAV media types
- Much easier (code-free) setup of player controls. You now have full control over which buttons are shown on mobile and the ability to easily change the order of controls (from left to right) using sliders in the stack settings. Font Awesome button markup is still editable
- Added the option to play and pause video, by simply clicking on it
- You can now Chromecast a video directly to a Google Chromecast dongle or compatible smart TV, from an Android phone or tablet
- Conditional loading of jQuery 2 and Font Awesome 4.7 icons
- New option to have audio or video content pause when it is scrolled outside of the viewport (a.k.a Facebook style)
- Progress bars can now be animated with optional stripes
- Added support for DOGs (digital onscreen graphics) so you can brand your video content with custom logo images or icons
- Any empty audio and video sources are now removed from the source code, to prevent HTML validation errors
- Refreshed the default appearance of the toolbar. Now using CSS flexbox to equally-space the controls on all screen widths
- Support for optional title tooltips, on the player controls. This can improve accessibility of your completed player interface
- When you send a video to full screen, it will now continue playing from the point it was in the webpage
- New horizontal spacing options for the media duration and current time clocks
- Got rid of some settings (like shadow effects) which are accomplishable with other free stacks (e.g. Shady)
- Added a new optional setting, to apply basic copy protection to the playing media (this suppresses right-clicking when enabled)
- Brand new animated user interface for the volume controls on desktop web browsers
- Custom controls are now displayed within fullscreen mode
- The full screen button toggles automatically between new expand and minimise icons
- Support for realtime Google Analytics tracking, so you can easily and accurately record user interactions with your players
- Captions and subtitles can now be toggled from within fullscreen mode
- A new option to pause the audio or video when a user clicks anywhere outside of the Player stack
- New RGBa colour picker for icon shadows, within the toolbar
- We can now and fetch the audio or video duration time via decoded metadata, without needing to begin download of the media file
- A large quantity of other minor fixes, tweaks and various 'under the hood’ improvements
Important: Player 2 now requires a minimum of RapidWeaver 6 and Stacks 3. This stack will no longer function with older versions of stacks or RapidWeaver.
Player remains the single-most sophisticated audio and video player available for Stacks. Nothing else compares. If you are serious about getting audio or video content into your website professionally, then this is absolutely the stack you need for the job! Its light codebase, attractive styling and broad feature set make it a must-have. Superbly engineered and the perfect stack to broadcast yourself with! Watch the tutorial video and download your free demo version today.
CalcStack updated to version 1.4
This free update introduces support for radio options. These provide another input type for your calculators. Radio options are a good alternative to checkboxes, if you only want a user to select one item. Use the ‘groups’ setting for each radio option to create a group - so only one can be selected. You can also have one radio option selected by default as the page loads.
Much the same as checkboxes, each selectable option can be assigned a numerical value. Depending on which radio option a user chooses, can determine the value applied to the calculation.
CalcStack remains the most powerful and customisable calculator stack available for RapidWeaver. Download the free demo version here: https://stacks4stacks.com/calcstack/
HotSpotsPro 3 for Stacks 3 now available
Changes in this major update include:-
- HotSpotsPro now supports an unlimited number of hotspot regions
- Radically improved Stacks 3 user interface; for faster, easier and more efficient setup of image maps
- Removed some of the seldom-used options to make the codebase of HotSpotsPro lighter
- Added some brand new style and colour settings for individual hotspots
- Easier modification of the lightbox window shade colour and opacity
- Links support a full array of custom attributes; letting you link to anchors, tabs, accordions, lightboxes or other pages
- Individual hotspots can now receive unique Font Awesome icons
- A new option to click hotspots and smooth-scroll to blocks of content elsewhere on the same webpage
This is by-far the easiest and most customisable responsive image map solution available for RapidWeaver. By hiding all the complicated source code, HotSpotsPro gives you the freedom to focus on quickly building and deploying ultra user-friendly image maps, that will not look out of place in any modern website!
This stack is perfect for use in e-commerce websites, product showcases, marketing, education and infographics. Watch the introductory video here to see just how easy and flexible this new stack is to use. As always, a free demo version is available for download.
This stack is a free update for all customers who purchased it on or after 1st January 2015, and your update is waiting for you in your Paddle account. Version 3 can be installed alongside older versions.
For anybody new to HotSpotsPro or needing to update from a copy bought before 1st January 2015, you can use the hsp25off coupon code, to take 25% off your order. This optional coupon code can be entered using the ‘coupon code’ button at the checkout, and is valid until 1st July 2017.
Introducing ProGallery 2
As the name suggests, our gallery stack is designed and built for professional photographers and filmmakers. Users who typically need to create highly immersive photographic and video galleries for the modern internet.
RapidWeaver is crowded with an ever-growing choice of gallery stacks. With this in mind, we consulted with some existing ProGallery users (a few of which were photography experts) and asked the tough question of what they would like to see done better in ProGallery. The responses that followed have largely all been incorporated into version 2:
- Faster loading galleries that can safely handle huge collections of both images and video
- Titles, caption content and lightbox controls that do not layer-over or obscure your media
- Support for high-resolution retina display optimised photographs within lightbox mode
- Brilliant responsiveness and accessibility for all users; whether they are on a smartphone, tablet or desktop
- Sharp, simple animation effects that will not turn pages into a flickery mess or suffer jerky transitions
- Options to disable the lightbox and apply standard links on thumbnails, for linking to sub-galleries or webpages
- A super-simple setup process, so more time can be spent doing actual photography, filmmaking and enjoying life!
Although a couple of less-used features have been phased out in ProGallery 2, we’re confident that this major update reestablishes ProGallery as the unrivalled image and video gallery solution for professional photographers, artists and filmmakers. A huge amount of care and attention to detail has been put into this update. More updates are planned, to continue evolving the stack and possibly adding more sources in partnership with other developers.
This video explains all the most noteworthy features new in ProGallery 2 and the basics of how to use this wonderful stack. A fully functioning free demo version of the stack is available for download. ProGallery 2 is a free update for all existing customers. It can be installed alongside older versions of the stack. The update can be downloaded from your Paddle account.
Any technical support questions or feedback can be posted via the Stacks4Stacks support page, from where you can be assured of a swift and friendly response.
PlayLister updated to version 2.6.0
This free update for the PlayLister stack includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that was causing improper display of the volume controls on desktop
- Added a new setting to start with the playlist toggled shut (hidden)
- New alignment options for artwork, titles and descriptions on both mobile and wider screens
- Added a new checkbox option to animate the progress bar with stripes
Learn more about PlayLister…
PlayLister updated to version 2.5.0
A free update to the PlayLister stack. This small update adds a (user requested) option to have the playlist ordering ‘randomised’ on page load. Similar to what the shuffle button does already, but the randomisation will happen automatically as the page opens. This new checkbox setting can be found in the group of advanced options.
You can obtain this update from your Paddle account or via automatic updates in Stacks / RapidWeaver.
More information about PlayLister can be found on this webpage. PlayLister is the most sophisticated audio playlist stack available for RapidWeaver and currently one of our most popular stacks sold.
A reminder - there will be limited or no technical support available until about the end of the month, due to travelling. Urgent questions can be posted to the RapidWeaver forums during this period. Normal service will resume again in early June!
2 good apps for the conversion of audio and video for use in RapidWeaver
Web browsers remain very finicky about audio and video formats. When using our stacks like Player, Playlister, MixingDeck, InlinePlayer, ProGallery, AudioPlayer and VideoPlayer you will almost certainly need to convert your media into one or more formats that can be played-back reliably by different web browsers.
Previously we used to recommend Miro Converter. However the download link for this app appears to have been broken for several weeks and some users have reported that it fails to launch for them. So we’re not entirely certain this app is actively supported or developed any more. If any updates are forthcoming, then this will still be a hot-pick to use. Miro Converter is free and really easy to use; when it works!
The next best thing I was able to find as an alternative to Miro Converter was Adapter. This free app has a really nice, intuitive interface. It looks almost a little like Stacks; with the groups of options to toggle open and closed on the right. Just drag-and-drop in your files, and Adapter will pretty-much take care of the rest. This might be an app you have not heard of before. I saw a recommendation to it on the Apple discussion forums, in response to users having difficulty ripping WMA files into iTunes.
Of note, Adapter can also handle image conversions too. So this could be a really handy app to have in your RapidWeaver workflow. And it works on Windows - making it available for your Windows-based clients to do some converting themselves.
If you need some more customisable options for your audio or video files, then HandBrake is another solid tool to download.
As you can see from the screenshot above, HandBrake is a far-more sophisticated converter. Many more settings exist and it may take some trial and error to find the best settings to use! But HandBrake works great for getting audio and video web-ready. And since HandBrake is now also developed for Windows and Ubuntu too, there is a lot of momentum behind the development of this app. HandBrake has been around for many years.
Obviously many other audio and video converters exist. I have purely picked the two free ones which I have personally found to work best. You might only need to periodically do some occasional audio or video conversion for your website, so investing into a paid app might not always be justifiable. There are certainly many others out there.
In recent weeks, a lot of work has been done in preparation for the release of Player 2. The Player stack is the most popular stack available for getting audio and video into your RapidWeaver website. Player 2 is a major update with loads of exciting new features - many of which were requested by existing users. If you are interested in trying the latest Beta version, please see this tweet here.
CalcStack updated to version 1.2.0
Changes in this free update include:
- If reset and submit buttons are enabled, reset will no longer submit the form when clicked
- Number inputs now support negative values
- You can now enforce minimum and maximum ranges on number inputs (basic validation)
- Improvements to Twitter sharing, including use of special characters in description text
- Tided parts of the underlying source code and deleted some bits that were not needed
- New ‘Random Number’ input type
- Modifications to the presentation of formulas in edit mode
This update will be available shortly in Stacks (via automatic updates) and is available now from your Paddle account.
CalcStack updated to version 1.1.0
Changes in this free update include:
- Warning messages are now clearly displayed in edit mode, if form inputs have no name attributes provided
- Continued improvements and easier integration with FormsPlus
- The range slider now supports negative numbers (e.g. -17) and decimalised steps (e.g. 0.25, 0.50)
- You can now customise the width of the range legends (green value balloons) in the CalcStack style settings
- Added the ability to have CalcStack ‘write’ calculated answers into other parts of the page, including blocks of text, link buttons and other input boxes. See the website for details
- Support for optional sound effects (like clicks), for when calculation inputs are changed by the end user - the sustainable transport infographic example on the website demonstrates this
- New advanced option to have number input boxes automatically focused (selected) on click, for better accessibility and less clicking
- A couple of other minor changes to the underlying source code
DonateStack makes it quick and easy to collect donations from your website users, via PayPal. This stack is ideal to collect money for charities, religious groups, fundraising events, schools, donationware downloads or political campaigns. In a basic configuration, users are presented with either a number input box or select menu; for determining how much to give. Clicking the ‘submit’ button takes them through to the secure PayPal website, to complete their transaction.
DonateStack purposefully has 'fat and friendly’ styling, to make it extra user-friendly for all website users. Several style settings are included, to enable you to customise the appearance and get it to match your existing website. It is easy to integrate DonateStack into some of our other stacks, like TintStack, Shady or StandOut.
A useful advanced feature is the ability to pre-populate the donation amount field with a URL query string. This opens-up the possibility of being able to use the CalcStack for a user to calculate a donation amount, and then CalcStack can pass the answer over into DonateStack. It’s one of the reasons this stack was created.
Because it is envisioned a lot of RapidWeaver users will be using DonateStack for charities or non-profits, the stack is also provided for free. But if you do find it helpful, please share a link with us and an estimate of how much revenue you’re getting from it. It would be interesting to know. You can also use DonateStack to make a contribution on the Stacks4Stacks website!
I’m super-pleased to unveil the brand new CalcStack; a combination of much design, development, testing and refinement over the past several months, plus valuable collaboration with several prominent RapidWeaver users.
What is CalcStack? A need frequently arises in modern websites and webapps to provide users with interactive calculators. Calculators are often needed for tasks like shipping estimators, product or service quantifiers, simple infographics, quote forms, savings and interest calculators, conversion calculators, educational purposes and various other tasks.
CalcStack lets you construct a variety of simple and more complex number calculators to go on your websites. You’ll find the intuitive user interface makes CalcStack both quick and easy to configure within Stacks 3. No code is required to accomplish the basics. Generated calculators are really fast, HTML5 valid, fully mobile-first responsive and styled attractively with Bootstrap to compliment the rest of your website. Compatibility is provided for all major themes.
Potentially CalcStack could save you a fortune in having calculators custom coded for your website. CalcStack brings the added time-saving flexibility of being able build and update your own calculators independently - at any time.
Lots of options exist for generated answers; including the ability to copy them to a clipboard, tweet them with a message or pass them onto another page or contact form. Additionally if you already use FormsPlus, you will find CalcStack integrates seamlessly with your existing forms!
A 20 minute video has been published here that demonstrates the basics of CalcStack and how to build some more complex implementations. The same RapidWeaver 7 project file used in the video is available here and you can find the rest of the documentation and a free demo version here on the product page for download.
Introducing FileMan stack - a free file manager / warehouse for your website!
The role of this new stack is to configure and spawn a new directory on your web server, complete with a basic file management interface. After entering a password, you (or a client) can login to upload, download, view or delete small files with ease. New folders can be created and you can sort files by clicking the table headings. All this is done through your normal web browser.
FileMan is perfect to use as a backend for our popular stacks like PlayLister, RefinedSlider, ProGallery, Embed and DropCMS. Any of these stacks can link to the FileMan directory; thereby permitting the ability to add or remove files (like images or audio tracks) remotely, outside of RapidWeaver. FileMan is safe for your clients to use, because only files within the FileMan directory are editable. FileMan saves you from the aggravation of setting-up additional FTP accounts or paying for expensive CMS stacks.
The FileMan interface uses HTML5 and is fully mobile-first responsive. It works well on all newer mobile, tablet and desktop computers.
FileMan is easy to configure within Stacks 3 / RapidWeaver. The basic setup process involves telling FileMan where you want the new directory to be generated, the login password and what functionality you want enabled.
Because many of us are building websites for non-English speaking clients to manage, you will find FileMan lets you translate many of the buttons, labels and table headings into another language.
This stack requires a web server with PHP 5.6 or greater, RapidWeaver 6.0 or greater and Stacks 3.0 or greater. If you find FileMan useful or require support, please make a contribution. As always, support is best dealt with via email.
TogglePlus stack updated to version 1.3.0
Changes in this free update include:
- All colour pickers now support RGBa opacity
- Fixed an issue whereby Font Awesome icons in nested toggles were not working correctly
- Fixed an HTML validation error
- Font Awesome is now loaded by Stacks
- Raised the minimum API to version 7 (Stacks 3)
- Updated some of the support / info links
- Update checking now done securely over SSL
Learn more: https://stacks4stacks.com/toggleplus/
AudioPlayer 2.1.0 Released
Changes in this free update include the following:
- Reorganised and regrouped some of the settings
- Added support for WAV audio formats
- You can now toggle MP3, OGG and WAV audio sources on and off independently
- New options to choose what preloading (if any) is applied to tracks
- Tidied some of the underlying source code
Learn more: https://stacks4stacks.com/audioplayer
Announcing the new QueryDisplay stack
Introducing QueryDisplay - the purpose of this simple stack is to hide or display content, based on any query strings and matching parameters that may be present in the browser address bar. If a matching parameter / value pair is found in the address bar (or if a numerical value that falls within a specific range), a block of content within QueryDisplay is displayed.
This is an extremely quick, simple and efficient stack suitable for a multitude of possible jobs. QueryDisplay can loop through an infinite number of parameters within a query string and will intelligently display a message if no matches are found. It can even handle multiple parameters too!
QueryDisplay is going to be a fantastic compliment to our upcoming CalcStack; to help your website users calculate and view the best possible products or services you have to offer. But in the meantime, you can use it stand-alone for a wide variety of tasks. QueryDisplay will work with any existing link or button creation methods.
Try the live examples published on the product page. QueryDisplay is provided as a free stack.
Announcing MicroBlog 2.0
Changes in this free update include:-
- Major changes to the fetching of blog content, for greater compatibility with different web servers
- You can now preview your actual blog content inside RapidWeaver 7, without having to publish first
- Updated some of the setup instructions
Enjoy the convenience of being able to post new blog articles from your computer, tablet or mobile device using the official Tumblr apps or website. then use the MicroBlog stack to pull your blog RSS feed into your RapidWeaver website and display your latest posts, audio, video and images.
We're having an early 'spring clean'!
Hi Stacks4Stacks fans! Just a quick word to say that some important updates are being made to the Stacks4Stacks website this week, and you may encounter a few problems with some links - especially in some of the demo’s and the download links.
Ahead of Dropbox terminating support for Public folders on 15th March, we’ve been forced to end our hosting contract with Dropbox and instead move everything over to Amazon servers. Long term, you should find demo’s and downloads are a lot speedier and more reliable. However during this upheaval, there is a chance some links may be broken and occasionally you might find the website temporarily goes offline or displays a security certificate warning. We are working hard to minimise the disruption caused and ensure the transition goes as smoothly as possible.
For the next couple of days, automatic updates (in Stacks and RapidWeaver) may also not work for you. Rest-assured if you do need anything urgently, simply login to your secure Paddle account to download the latest updates manually.
In other related news, DropCMS is temporally going to be mothballed. It serves little purpose (with the demise of Dropbox Public folders). It is hoped that this stack can be repurposed for something else. There are already some very interesting ideas for this stack.
Incidentally if you are making use of Dropbox (for hosting or warehousing files) its of paramount importance you move your files elsewhere, before 15th March. After this date, you will not be able to hotlink or embed files directly in your website. Instead, the current links will take people away from your website, to a Dropbox branded page. Read the free eBook I released at Christmas, if you want to build a more robust file warehousing system.
A brand new stack is going to be released through the Stacks4Stacks website very shortly - if you like the idea of interactive calculators in your website, you will love this new creation! There’s also free updates pending for ProGallery and Lookup.
PlayLister 2.3.0 released
The best audio playlist stack for RapidWeaver, just got a bit more better!
Changes in this free update include:
- The stack is now named with CamelCase lettering
- New option to change the vertical alignment of the player controls interface
- Padding applied around the player interface can now be customised
- New text size setting for the Track Info (album, artist etc.)
- New text size setting for the progress bar clocks
- If cover artwork is disabled, the player interface now has an ‘auto’ height
- A new, simple checkbox option, to vertically stack the interface on all screen sizes
- New settings to customise the alignment of titles, albums and artist info
- Playlist items can now have an 'auto’ height
- Corrected the Info URL in the stack settings
The update is available NOW via automatic updates in RapidWeaver, or you can download it from your Paddle account. If you’re new to PlayLister, please see this page for more information and to grab a free demo version: https://stacks4stacks.com/playlister
MicroBlog Stack Updated
Happy Monday! This evening a little update has been published for the ‘MicroBlog’ stack. This update introduces support for customisable PHP timezones; which should fix some timezone-related errors a few users reported seeing. You can now toggle the display of setup instructions and faux content on and off inside the MicroBlog settings. This update is available via automatic update checking or you can grab the latest version from the website: https://stacks4stacks.com/microblog
Switcher 2.6 released
This FREE update includes the following changes:-
- You can now trigger Switcher tab or accordion panels using custom buttons (HTML5 data- attributes) within the same webpage
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate open / close icons to get appended onto nested accordions
- New checkbox option in the settings to make tab panels collapsible. When enabled, a tab panel can be re-closed by clicking or tapping it a second time
The update is available via automatic updates or from your Paddle account.
Click here to learn more about Switcher and to download a free demo version.
Buy now to avoid price increases!
Next week, we’re going to be revising the pricing of some stacks listed on the Stacks4Stacks website.
Admittedly nobody likes it when prices go up. However the reality is that some of our stack elements have grown to become very complex and advanced addons for RapidWeaver. Ultimately this pushes-up demand for more customer support.
It should also be remembered that Stacks4Stacks does things properly and complies with the EU VAT laws on digital downloads. This means that for each stack sold to an EU customer, we have to absorb VAT costs of up-to 30%. After all, we like to keep things legal and prevent our customers being chased for tax avoidance!
We’re doing the kind thing and giving you a heads-up of the price increases coming next week. That way you have a couple of days to test stacks you are interested in using and buying them at their current list price.
Basically any stack listed on the website now for £5 will be increasing to £10 next week. Some of the more complex individual stacks like Filter, ProGallery, Player, TopBox and Playlister will be seeing a price increase from £10 to £15 next week.
Free stack elements are going to remain free - we have no plans to start charging for any of these.
The stacks sold through the Stacks4Stacks website still offer excellent value for money, even after these price increases. We build high-quality stacks based on what real web designers and developers are asking us for. We regularly provide free updates to include feature requests. We’ve also fully embraced concepts like ExtraContent and warehousing in all our stacks. Free demo’s are provided for everything we sell. And in terms of customer support, most emails received get a friendly response within the same day.
Welcoming seyDesign to the family!
Just a quick note to say that in case you hadn’t heard yet, seyDesign (and RapidSearchPro and RWExtras) are now under my ownership. Themes and stacks (excluding Armadillo) are also joining us from Nimblehost.
This is a significant post-Brexit investment with a promise of many theme and stack updates in the coming months. These acquired businesses will signify an exciting expansion into the North American RapidWeaver addons market. Pricing is going to remain in USD and influential developers (like Tom Bristol) will be continuing to market their addons through websites like seyDesign.
As part of contractual agreements, all previous customers will be entitled to support and updates going forward. Some theme updates have already started to become available, and many more are planned before the end of year.
To celebrate the relaunch, significant discounts are being offered across all themes and stacks until 23:59PM GMT on Wednesday 21st September 2016. All individual themes and stacks have 40% off, and the theme and stack bundles have 60% discounts applied. No coupon codes are required. Free demo versions are provided. This offer simply will NOT be extended or repeated again, so it would be wise to take full advantage of it straight away!
QuoteSlider stack updated to version 1.1.0
This free update is available via automatic updates in RapidWeaver or can be downloaded from your Paddle account. Changes in this version include the following:
- Updated the tooltip for adaptive height, to mention the fact it is ignored if the the slider operates in vertical mode
- New ‘Auto Hover’ setting, to pause the slider on mouseover
- Negative margins can now be applied to the next / previous buttons, to pull them away from the content
- All colour pickers now support RGBa values
- Updated Font Awesome Icons to version 4.6.3
- Adjusted the CSS z-index of the next / previous buttons to bring them further forward of content
More information about QuoteSlider (including a free demo version) can be found here: https://stacks4stacks.com/quoteslider/