COVID-19 UpdateWe're essentially on lock-down until the first week of June. The government may choose to extend this isolation period further.
Technical support (via email), product updates and new releases will continue to happen during this period. However with so many other people working from home and starting new projects, there has been a sharp increase in the number of support emails received.
We'll endeavour to continue answering your emails as quickly as possible, 7 days a week. But please anticipate that there could be some periods when it takes slightly longer than normal to reply.
Here is a useful guide on how to request technical support and a similar guide if you need to forward project files. A Discord chatroom is also being trialed (use the button above to sign in).
Stay safe and keep weaving!
When getting in contact, please remember...
- For any stacks you have purchased or updated from Stacks4Stacks after 1st January 2015, you can always access the latest versions from your Paddle account. VAT receipts and invoices are also available to download from this location.
- Support is prioritised for users of paid stack elements, customers using our stacks with ThemeFlood themes or users of free stacks who have made a monetary contribution.
- Enquiries relating to the checkout, VAT and payments should be sent to Paddle. Please refrain from sending technical support enquiries to Paddle; as those questions are unlikely to get a response. Paddle act purely as the payment vendor, who process your transaction.
- We do not provide free support in relation to compatibility problems or other issues with addons from other companies. This is outside of our support remit. If you require help with using stacks with addons from other companies, you will need to get to contact to request a quote for this work and schedule some time.
- The Stacks plugin itself is developed by YourHead software and RapidWeaver is developed by Realmac Software. So if you have general questions (like stack installation problems or publishing problems) you should search the information these companies already provide and get in contact with them directly if a problem persists. The YourHead Software Helpdesk and RapidWeaver forums are good places to search for information.
- When contacting us with a problem, it's always so much easier and quicker to be able to replicate the problem here in the office. Therefore describe the problem to the best of your ability. Some screenshots may be useful. A link to a live published website or a download link for the zipped-compressed RapidWeaver project file is almost essential. Large files can be forwarded using a secure, free service like Dropbox. If an email lacks information, it'll probably end-up getting ignored or bounced back to you with a request for further information required. You can save yourself many hours of time by spending a few extra minutes yourself to carefully compose an email with an adequate amount required information contained.
- Please avoid cross-posting your support correspondence. For example, don't send us an email and post the same question onto social media or the RapidWeaver forums. It wastes time and does not gain you a faster response. Simply ask the question(s) once and wait patiently for a reply. Otherwise duplicate requests for help will all go ignored.