Covid-19 UpdateWe are here to help you during these unsettling and uncertain times. We can assist you in continuing to build great online experiences using our highly-capable themes and stacks. Now more than ever, people need powerful and immersive websites. Please continue get in touch via email or using the new Discord chat room.
The amount of support received daily fluctuates significantly. An aim is set to try and achieve an empty inbox at the end of every day, 7 days a week. Most days this target is hit. But sometimes this target may get missed and it may take slightly longer than normal before you receive a response. Please be patient and understand you will get a reply as soon as possible.
A little reminder that this knowledge base article provides some good advice on how to raise a support request, if you need help with something. Providing sufficient information ensures you'll get a faster and more accurate reply.
Suggestions for new RapidWeaver themes and stacks are also being taken. Either addons developed exclusively for your use or ones available for the wider community to have access to. Please get in touch with any ideas.
When getting in contact, please remember...
- For any stacks you have purchased or updated from Stacks4Stacks after 1st January 2015, you can always access the latest versions from your Paddle account. VAT receipts and invoices are also available to download from this location.
- Support is prioritised for users of paid stack elements, customers using our stacks with ThemeFlood themes or users of free stacks who have made a monetary contribution.
- Enquiries relating to the checkout, VAT and payments should be sent to Paddle. Please refrain from sending technical support enquiries to Paddle; as those questions are unlikely to get a response. Paddle act purely as the payment vendor, who process your transaction.
- We do not provide free support in relation to compatibility problems or other issues with addons from other companies. This is outside of our support remit. If you require help with using stacks with addons from other companies, you will need to get to contact to request a quote for this work and schedule some time.
- The Stacks plugin itself is developed by YourHead software and RapidWeaver is developed by Realmac Software. So if you have general questions (like stack installation problems or publishing problems) you should search the information these companies already provide and get in contact with them directly if a problem persists. The YourHead Software Helpdesk and RapidWeaver forums are good places to search for information.
- When contacting us with a problem, it's always so much easier and quicker to be able to replicate the problem here in the office. Therefore describe the problem to the best of your ability. Some screenshots may be useful. A link to a live published website or a download link for the zipped-compressed RapidWeaver project file is almost essential. Large files can be forwarded using a secure, free service like Dropbox. If an email lacks information, it'll probably end-up getting ignored or bounced back to you with a request for further information required. You can save yourself many hours of time by spending a few extra minutes yourself to carefully compose an email with an adequate amount required information contained.
- Please avoid cross-posting your support correspondence. For example, don't send us an email and post the same question onto social media or the RapidWeaver forums. It wastes time and does not gain you a faster response. Simply ask the question(s) once and wait patiently for a reply. Otherwise duplicate requests for help will all go ignored.