CSVToTable v2 was released in November 2020. This update provides some minor compatibility improvements for use in certain themes, relating to the padding on table cells. You can login to your Paddle account to see if you are eligible for this free update. If CSVToTable is listed in your Paddle account, you can download this newer version for free.
Using CSVToTable is as simple as attaching your CSV file as a Resource in RapidWeaver, and linking to this new file from the CSVToTable settings. CSVToTable does all the complicated and repetitive coding for you.
Completed tables use standard HTML markup and are compatible with all web browsers and devices. If the table is too wide, horizontal scroll bars are applied.
ExampleThis example uses the default stack settings and a sample CSV file that was added as a resource in RapidWeaver, to display data from a weather station.
SetupCSVToTable works much the same as any other stack.
- Start by adding a suitable CSV file as a Resource in RapidWeaver.
- Drag and drop a copy of CSVToTable from the Stacks Library into your webpage.
- With CSVToTable selected in edit mode, open the Stacks side panel.
- Set the link to the CSV file you just added as a Resource.
- Preview the webpage to see the generated table.
- You can adjust any further colour or style settings as required.