We do not participate in the disclosure or resale of customer data. No invasive tracking or targeted advertising happens on this website. We only engage in the collection of data essential to facilitate in providing products or services to you, in a safe and efficient manner.
Like a lot of other websites, our website uses small tracking cookies and other services to enhance your browsing experience and to help you use our website. You can learn more about tracking cookies here. You are free to opt-in or opt-out of non essential tracking cookies using the buttons below; however you may encounter a downgrade in website functionality if you choose to opt-out.
You are currently opted-out. Only essential cookies will be created on your computer.
Essential tracking cookies are required for important tasks, such as the display of site content, preferred preferences and processing transactions. You cannot opt-out of these essential cookies and your use of this website assumes your acceptance to having these essential cookies set on your computer.
Within your web browser software settings, you can freely control what cookies are stored on your computer and delete them at any time. Alternatively you may be able to view and delete certain cookies in the table below, which have been set by this website.
Any email communication you have with us will be treated in the utmost of confidentially. We will never forward-on correspondence without your prior permission. Neither will we share your details or add your details to other mailing lists without your prior consent. We will never ask you for personal or confidential details in emails, like credit card details. Support emails are usually retained for up-to 30 days; and can be deleted sooner upon request.
In the event that a data breach is suspected or occurs, we will take immediate access to mitigate risks (such as closing parts of the website down or reseting passwords). Either ourselves or a third party (like a payment vendor) will attempt to contact you to provide information and advice.
If you have any questions about how we safeguard your privacy or wish to formally submit a 'right to be forgotten' request, please get in touch via the contact page.
Terms & ConditionsThe rules are quite simple to follow:
- No redistribution, resale or modification of any free or paid addons. Archival backup copies for you own use only.
- Refunds are not provided. Use free trial versions instead to evaluate addons before committing to a purchase. Contact first if you have any pre-sales questions you need answered.
- Addons are only intended for use as they are advertised and demonstrated to function.
- Credits, attributions and source code comments are to remain intact, unless prior agreement has been given to remove them.
- RapidWeaver and the Stacks plugin are a separate purchase. The Stacks plugin is needed if you are using stack elements.
- Use of addons outside of RapidWeaver and the Stacks plugin is forbidden.
- Exercise normal internet security protocols when buying from this website. Beware of "phishing" attempts. Don't share private details or passwords.
- Images and other resources supplied with addons are not permitted to be used elsewhere, without prior permission being sought.
- When requesting support, play nice. Nasty emails go straight to the trash without a reply. Support is prioritised for paying customers.
Anybody causing trouble or breaking these basic rules risks having downloads / licenses revoked and permanent bans enforced. Where illegal activity or chargebacks have arisen, the details of the perpetrator could be shared with the relevant authorities. Legal action may be taken to recoup lost revenue and damages etc.
All addons provided from this website are provided "as is" without any implied or expressed warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the addons.
Copyright & Moral ProtectionStacks4Stacks or sites represented by Stacks4Stacks, holds, recognises, or maintains all copyright and moral right claims to any and all images, likenesses, artwork, logos, names and icons contained on this site and its folders, subfolders, directories and databases, in their entirety, with clear exception given to those who hold rights and/or trademarks and/or product identification that may be advertised or reviewed or discussed on this site. Failure to observe these rights, can and will result in legal action to the greatest extent allowable by UK, EU and international law.
Use of, or reproduction of any of the rights protected materials without the express written consent of Stacks4Stacks or sites represented by Stacks4Stacks, or trademark owner, or appropriately appointed designate, is a strict violation of these rights.
No part of the content or files hosted on this website can be copied or made available elsewhere without prior permission.
RapidWeaver is a trademark of Realmac Software (http://www.realmacsoftware.com/).
Stacks is a trademark of YourHead Software: (http://www.yourhead.com).